Hunt Law Firm, P.A., provides family law services designed to reach fair and ethical resolutions on your behalf. Our firm strives to minimize conflict and help clients amicably settle each case. We encourage mediation rather than litigation to reach resolutions, but have no reservations about tenacious and strong advocacy when needed.
Would you like to discuss family law issues with a lawyer? Call us at 352-365-2262 to schedule your consultation.
Our firm can help you with the following:
- Divorce: We are able to advocate for your interests in whatever resolution method you choose, whether that is mediation or divorce litigation.
- Child custody and visitation rights: We can develop parenting plans that allow you quality time with your children and control over important decisions about their upbringing. We help grandparents assert their visitation rights.
- Child support: We represent parents who will be paying child support and those who will be receiving support payments on behalf of their children.
- Alimony: We can answer questions you have regarding the various types of alimony (also called spousal support).
- Paternity: We represent people in paternity determinations to obtain child support and determine parental rights, including when grandparents and fathers want to preserve visitation or assert custodial privileges.
- Post-judgment modification and enforcement: We handle problems that can arise after a divorce has been finalized.
- Guardianships: Are you concerned about the well-being of a minor child or incapacitated adult? We can help.
Contact a Knowledgeable Divorce Attorney
What are your family law needs? Contact Hunt Law Firm, P.A. to schedule your consultation.
*This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship.